Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still Pregnant

Here is a little up date. We will get pictures up soon of me being preganant. But We are doing great! We have 1 month to go! She is still sitting hi and seems to love my right side of my ribs. But she is a wiggly worm. So far, I can still walk and function, and I feel great. Except when she kicks or hits my ribs. that doesn't feel good!

Also, Mandi got her student teaching assignment! I will student teach at OldMIll elementary up in Heber! 2nd grade! It is exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on everything. I'm so excited for your student teaching. You're going to do great.
I can't wait to see your little girl, I bet she has the squishiest cute face you've ever seen!
Hopefully we'll be able to come to a reunion soon and see her!
-Therea and Jason Flan.

Tyler and Julia said...

Not to worry Mandi; one day you'll look back on your pregnancy & you'll think, "Gosh, that went by fast!" But stil, I know how it feels to be kicked in your ribs, and that doesn't feel good at all. Soon you'll be holding your little girl & your arms & it will be fabulous, though. :)